Shad had his last day of school on June 20th. The Kindergarten classes had a little concert and sang about 6 songs. It was so cute! I must admit my eyes were a little misty! I was/am so proud of him.. He did a great job! after the concert, they called all the names and handed out the certificates. It was hard to get very good pictures cause it was so crowded. luckily I got there 20 minutes early and got one of the last seats, the rest had to stand..
We are excited that summer is here. T-Ball started last Saturday for Shad and he is starting soccer next week. Both Shad and Chloe will be doing swim lessons again as well. We hope to keep somewhat busy this summer. Shad was shocked that Brandon had to work during summer vacation, we got up yesterday and he was leaving and Shad said where are you going? Brandon said 'to work' and Shad said "on summer vacation?' Hopefully I won't go too crazy with 3 kids all summer.....I know I won't be the first to ever have 3 kids, but this is me and some can handle more than others... haha.
2 comments:
So does Shad know that next year he will be going ALL DAY?!?! Have a fun summer!
Actually Kindergarten IS all day here!!! Thankfully-haha.
Post a Comment