School is going great so far and I am so glad for all day Kindergarten!!the bus stop is right at our house so that is also very nice!! Gracie and I just hang out together and get in our daily nap. She is a lot of fun and constantly coloring-paper, walls, bills, couches, pillowcases, cupboards. anything she sees basically. Everytime I see a pen in her reach I have to put it up high and only let her color supervised. today she had a notebook and had it set on the couch coloring and then it was like she suddenly remembered and she said"not on the couch, not on the couch." and moved over to the table. I hope it is starting to sink in to her memory. She is a sweetie and spoiled rotten. we;ll see how things are when this new baby comes!!
The weather is nice and cool lately in the 70s. it is great. the kids love to jump on the trampoline and play ball with their Daddy. I just watch or play catcher.
i am happy that it is fall, because that means the holidays are coming!! we are going to Idaho for Thanksgiving and we are so excited. we haven't been home for 2 years. we are also going in a week to just ahng out for a few days since Brandon has a week off.
2 comments:
I want to hang out with you in Idaho. Totally bummed. When are you coming to Hawaii?
Sounds like so much fun. Good for you that you are going home, 2 years is a long time!!
Post a Comment