Here's my Shad for ya. He wanted all views. front, back and side view. He cracks me up. He was excited to have Brandon's old backpack, so I was happy too cause I didn't have to buy a new one.
Chloe is excited to start first grade even though they don't have desks, they have tables. She was hoping for a desk this year. She is excited to do AR goals.(reading)
She sure got blonde and tan this summer from all the time at the pool!
these pictures are from 2 days ago. I need to take Von in somewhere to get his picture taken. He is almost 6 months old and weighs 20 lbs.He has been sleeping a ton lately, he must be going through a growth spurt cause he was awake for a total of 4 hours yesterday!
3 comments:
So cute!!! Your kids are getting so big, Von is adorable!!
They are all adorable! Luv Them!
Sorry, there is just NO WAY your kids are so grown up! And cute as ever! =]
Post a Comment