You guys look Awesome! i'm so excited there's a baby Von in your tummy. I LOVE the name!
Okay, too funny on that name. My maiden name is Vaughan - pronounced Von - how awesome!!! Its a great strong name!!
Love them. You all look great!! It was so fun to see you!!
I love your family pictures and what a cute belly, though you hardly even look pregnant. When are you due again? Anyway, you guys look great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You guys look Awesome! i'm so excited there's a baby Von in your tummy. I LOVE the name!
Okay, too funny on that name. My maiden name is Vaughan - pronounced Von - how awesome!!! Its a great strong name!!
Love them. You all look great!! It was so fun to see you!!
I love your family pictures and what a cute belly, though you hardly even look pregnant. When are you due again? Anyway, you guys look great!
Post a Comment