my pretty girls
Shad and Santa. He asked for a Wii game.
Chloe and Santa. She asked for pixos. (whatever those are!)haha
I was so surprised thatGracie actually sat on his lap. she told him she wanted a bag cause she saw him handing bags to all the kids. it was pretty cute. at least she got what she wanted!!;o)
Here is Shad's story he wrote today:
'Twas the night before Christmas, Nothing was in sight, not even a light. And everything people ate was yummy for their tummy. And everyone (except Shad) went asleep, and Santa gave everyone a present not making a peep.
4 comments:
What a great story by Shad, he is so smart! I love your family pictures, they are so cute, and you so do not look prego!!
Christian asked Santa for candy - Santa was handing bags of candy to the kids. Too cute. He was happy his request was answered so fast!
Your kids are sooo cute. I love the picture of Gracie and Chloe. I can't believe how big all three of them have gotten. Shad's glasses look so good on him.
I love Shad's story. He really is a clever boy. What ARE pixos?
Post a Comment