Gracie will be 3 in July and has never had a haircut-her hair has some natural curl to it, so it was way cute. The only problem was it was stringy and very thin and always got knotted and dirty with food, etc. I cut off a few inches in the back to match it up with the front. we haven't had any tears while combing hair since. she still has a bit of curls left. I took these pics with my cell phone since my battery is dead in my camera. I was surprised they turned out as well as they did. She is growing up way too fast. Every day I realize it more and more. She is a little firecracker and a tease. She is 2 going on 15.
4 comments:
Awwwwwwww... I MISS her!! So cute.
I love the new hairdo! She's so cute! I love hearing her sweet little voice over the phone!
I knew when there were a lot of tears it was time to get a trim for Isabelle. I cute the boys hair today and Wil moved when I was cutting his bangs so it got a little short! oops!
very smashing indeed!!!!!!
Post a Comment