Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Well, our fridge basically died so I got a new one just in time for Mother's Day. aparently, all the new fridges are 36 inches and don't fit in a lot of houses, so we had to take out the cupboard next to it while Brandon trims it down a bit in his "spare time"
Gracie loves being the big sister and always wants to hold Von and hug and kiss him. He will be bigger than her any day at the rate he is going. haha. he is now 2 1/2 months old.

I wanted to post what the cards from Shad and Chloe said for Mother's Day
Shad:
Nice Mom
U r a nice mom
L-loves me
I-incredible
S-sisters are ennoying
A-arobics
Love, Shad
Shad:
Here thee Here thee!
Mom has earned some money, place your money here. Goal:1,000
(he had little pieces of tape all over it to tape your money on it and hung it on my door)
and last but not least-Shad:
Of all the millions and Thousands of Moms in the world, you are the only one that's mine. sincerely, Shad
Chloe:
You are a nice mom. you are the niceist mom. If there was a niceist mom, I want it to be you.
Happy Mothers Day
Chloe:
Happy mothers day
If you are a mom, you are speshel.
love, Chloe
I am proud to be the "niceist" mom to the 4 bestest kids in the world. I love you Shad, Chloe, Gracie and Von.


4 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

I am laughing hard! So cute. I want to know which sisters are ennoying...yours or his??

I CAN NOT believe how big Von is! He looks huge laying on the couch with Gracie! I wish I could hold that Fatty!

The Bloxham Bunch said...

Looks like you had a great mother's day. I love the little notes from the kids. They are better than any card. On Berek's he signed "From your favorite kid". He said it is because I had him first (not like there was a choice in the matter.

Eric and Tracey said...

He is so huge!! :) I love it. What doll babies you have. I miss you all!!

Taylor and Amanda said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe how huge Von is getting. He's so cute. Nothing wrong with a fat baby! It sounds like you had a good mother's day. Miss and love you guys!