some of Jen's KrusersA friend in our ward has breast cancer. So a lot of people from the ward formed a team for the "Race for the cure" on Sept 19th. Her name is Jen Kruse, so we were "Jen's Krusers". There was a timed 5k run, or 1 mile fun run or a 5k fun run/walk. If you know me at all, you know I never exercise, so I opted for the 5k fun run/walk. I walked about 95 percent of the way, but hey! I did it right? We all had a ton of fun. there were about 20,000 people there. I can't wait for next year, maybe I'll do the timed 5k.... :)

3 comments:
That is so cool Lisa!!! Good for you.
Way to go Lee-dog! I've never done a 5K but would like to.
Hooray for you. That sounds like fun and for a great cause.
Post a Comment