Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bus Carrying Utah High School Band Crashes, Killing 1 - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Brandon took Shad hunting in Idaho. they left on the 8th and will be back the 13th. well, my birthday is tomorrow. i hate that hunting season is on my birthday but at least my mom is here with me and the 3 others, she got here the 6th and goes home the 20th. we have had a lot of fun. She bought lots of craft things to do and the girls have done one thing after another.
well, back to my original posting, yesterday after hunting they went up to my nephew's football game in Pocatello, then were heading to Lava Hot Springs to sit in the hot pools. on their way, they came upon a bad accident. They were one of the first ones there. Brandon's parents were with them, and his dad is an EMT. so Brandon and his Dad, were helping with the wounded. Brandon climbed in the top of the crashed bus and the kids were singing "I am a child of God" after learning their teacher had died. He then sent 2 students on lifeflight and 12 more by ambulance. I am grateful he was there to help and the Lord has blessed him with his skills and knowledge. pretty crazy. I love my family so much. I know the Lord blesses us. when I was in my wreck in high school, the house my sister ran to, the lady was an EMT and knew exactly what to do to keep me awake and talking. I think he sent Brandon as a blessing that day. I think he is a hero. :)


Bus Carrying Utah High School Band Crashes, Killing 1 - Local News News Articles National News US News - FOXNews.com

Posted using ShareThis

5 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Wow! So sad! and So great that Brando and his dad could help out. I guess he needed to be in Idaho this birthday and not home with you. Hope your b-day is great tomorrow! Love you!

Malinda said...

What a huge blessing for all of those people that Brandon and his dad were in the right place at the right time! I think they are heroes too.

Happy Birthday!

Eric and Tracey said...

makes me cry just reading that. :) Love you.

Mel Sims said...

OH my gosh....I always read KSL.com and I saw this story the night it happened. It is such a touching story! I can't believe Brandon and his dad were right there. From what I understand it really was amazing that more people weren't seriously hurt or killed. Wow.

Did you have a birthday? Hope it was a great one!! =]

Mel Sims said...

OH my gosh....I always read KSL.com and I saw this story the night it happened. It is such a touching story! I can't believe Brandon and his dad were right there. From what I understand it really was amazing that more people weren't seriously hurt or killed. Wow.

Did you have a birthday? Hope it was a great one!! =]