We went for family pictures since it has been 4 years since our last one.(besides snapshots) Von did ok at first but then started crying after the ones of him and Shad, so the only shot we got of the 4 of them is a bit crazy with everyone leaning different ways. all in all, i am pretty happy with them, and happy my husband came along! haha. he hates pictures so he was sweet to do this on his day off. the kids are growing up way too fast.






4 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! Tell Brando he's a bum. :) I'm sure you already have though. haha. I'm seriously wanting to come play at your house sometime in the near future!!
tracey stole the words out my mouth...I was going to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! You are one CUTE family!
Very, very cute. They are growing way too fast. Chloe's hair is so pretty
Lisa, those pictures are awesome! We're keeping Gracie in our prayers every day.
Post a Comment