Gracie is carrying around her pink beaded necklace calling it "snakie"
she said "this is snakie... well, say HI!! don't be rude!!" then off she goes to play.
later she starts yelling and i say "stop yelling" and she said"it wasn't me lelling it was snakie"
I said "oh really?"
she said "yes, he lells like that all the time cause he is a girl"
I said "well, tell snakie to stop yelling or he will go to bed"
then later she comes in saying "snakie lelled again so he went to bed"
even later she comes back and says "well, snakie sure is really sorry and he promises never to lell again"now she just said " i called snakie a loser, he always lells and i won up the stairs"LOL...................!!!
2 comments:
That's a great story! What a funny girl.
Thanks for posting it here too so I could laugh hard again! what a cutie. Did you know She has her grandma wrapped around her finger. I know mom doesn't have favorites but if she did I have a feeling it would be that Gracie! She is always talking about things Gracie did or said while she was there...so cute!
Post a Comment