Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!















The girls were butterfly princesses with their dollar store wings and tiaras. Shad was a skeleton but the mask was a bit too tight on his melon head!;o) They had a ton of candy. We had a lot of trick or treaters and actually ran out of candy around 8:30!! oops. I had a ton to start with-or so I thought-In Watertown, we only would get about 30-50. we probably got a few hundred and would have had more if we didnt have to turn the light out!! we'll be better prepared next year!!

3 comments:

Eric and Tracey said...

crazy mask. The girls look so cute. Of course. . . Thanks for posting. I love Shad singing too on the earlier post. Too cute!

Shay said...

I love the skeleton, very cool, I thought that would be cool for Porter one year. We bought a pair of wings from the dollar store too, you just cannot beat that!

Jon and Tamara said...

Fun costumes. You obviously live in a warmer climate. :-) We're lucky to get even one trick-or-treater since we live outside town. I still can't get over how much bigger your kids look. I enjoyed Shad's concert too. Kids are so cute when they sing.