Well I was "tagged" for a blog game - these are the rules...Rules:1. Get the book that's on your nightstand (or whatever you happen to be reading).2. Open it to page 56 and find the 5th sentence.3. Post the next couple of sentences on your blog, along with these instructions.4. Do not go and find your favorite book; it has to be the one you are reading now!5. Tag five other people to do the same.I am reading :Your Pregnancy:Week by Week. Here is the 56th page, 5th verse and a little:
changes are occurring gradually. you still probably won't "show", and people around you won't be able to tell you're pregnant unless you tell them.You may be gaining weight throughout your body, but you should have gained only a couple of pounds this early in your pregnancy.
This chapter was on the 7th week. kinda funny. I am now 22 weeks along. I had another ultrasound yesterday and am definitely having a boy!! He was showing off for the camera to make sure we knew!! We are really excited. 4 more months!! I know the time will fly by fast. We are excited to be going to Idaho for Thanksgiving. Gas is 1.85 today.
I hereby tag Shay, Grace,and Marianne.
1 comment:
i will FOR SURE let you guys know when things get a'goin. :) ya... the economy is so crappy right now that i don't think ANYONE elected will have many resources to do much... just as long as it doesn't get any worse!! :) LOVE YOU GUYS! Miss ya!
Post a Comment