Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I can't believe it is 2009!!! We will be welcoming our newest addition in just 2 more months!! We are excited and ready. We had a great 2008 with many trials and blessings.
I am usually a good journal writer so I went back to look at what I had written but but my first entry for 2008 was in April when we recieved an offer on our house in Watertown. We closed on it in May and put all of our things in storage and went to Maine for 5 weeks for Brandon's last rotation and also Graduation in June!! after Graduaution we went back to Watertown to get our stuff and drove on down to tulsa, which took longer than expected with flooding etc. and then our house deal was a bout to fall through and we were in a motel an extra week but finally everything came together and we were able to move in to our new home in mid June. We love our house and it has been wonderful. in July I found out I was expecting our 4th baby. also in July, Gracie turned 2 and was potty trained. she was super easy to train like Shad was so I am grateful; for that too with being pregnant and all. She seems a lot older than she is cause she does so many things herself and speaks so well.
Shad started 2nd grade and Chloe started Kindergarten. they both are doing wonderfully and making good friends.
Brandon is busy busy with work but is doing well and enjoying it for the most part. He is very good at what he does and the Drs. and patients all like him. What can I say, he is wonderful;.
September and November we drove home to Idaho. that is one LONG drive!! it was wonderful to see our families and spend a little time with some friends.
Shad will be 8 in 2 weeks and will be baptised. he is so excited. I am proud of the boy that he is. He is a lot of fun and has a very special spirit. Chloe will be 6 the week after and she is quite the little lady. she is very mellow and easygoing. She is my big helper and I am proud of her too.
Brandon and I celebrated our 11th anniversary Dec. 6th! I am such a lucky and blessed woman to have him as my husband. He is such a strength to me and to our family. He is a hard worker and so sweet to me. I love him more each day. I am grateful I am able to stay home with the kids. although, they often ask when I'm going to get a job and when can they go to daycare. hmmmm......

3 comments:

Amber Bennett said...

You guys sound like you are having a blast. I finally joined the blog team check us out at bennettfamilysfun.blogspot.com.

The Bloxham Bunch said...

I don't think my brain could handle trying to think back and remember things last year. I'm lucky to remember what I did last week and what I will be doing tomarrow. Glad you had a Merry Christmas. Love the pictures of the kids by their Santa piles.

Taylor and Amanda said...

Wow! You guys had an eventful year! We miss you guys so much. I loved all the Christmas pictures so that we could see the kids. Love you!