Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just for fun

If you read this. . .YOU HAVE TO DO IT! ha-ha!Copy and paste the quiz to your blog and then fill in your own answers!It's fun!
Five names you go by:1) Lisa 2) Lee 3) Leedog 4) Sister Bloxham5) Leegee
Three things you are wearing right now:1) PJ's 2) Wedding Ring 3) Socks
Two things you want very badly at the moment:1) Brandon to be home 2) something yummy to eat .
Three people who may fill this out: 1) Kym 2) Keri 3) Grace.
Two things you did last night:1) Had FHE 2) stayed up til 2am
Two things you ate today: 1) Snickerdoodles 2) Chicken Alfredo
People you last talked to on the phone:1) Keri 2) Brandon 3)Tracey
Two things you are going to do (or already did) today:1)laundry2)bathe the kids
Two of the longest road trips:1Broken Arrow, Ok to Virginia, Id With three little kids, straight through. 2) Biddeford, Me to Broken Arrow, OK (in a couple days)
Three of your favorite beverages 1) Water 2)Caffeine free pepsi 3) Chocolate Milk

3 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

Now I'm craving alfredo and snickerdoodles. yum yum

Eric and Tracey said...

seriously! so yumm. did you make the cookies yourself or buy them at "the walmart"? :-) Their's are so yum! I never buy them though or i would eat them all!!

Shay said...

I love to read things like that, but I often fail to participate. Hope you are doing well, it sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!