Sunday, January 11, 2009
I am a child of God
Today I was called to teach the Valiant 9 class in Primary at church. It is the 8 year olds who will turn 9 this year. There are actually 2 classes of the Valiant 9s cause there are so many of them, so we each have 8-9 kids. They seem sweet and ready to learn and participate. Hopefully I will survive. I am mostly worried for when the baby is born and I have to nurse or something. Brandon's schedule is very hit and miss so it is hard to say when he will be at church to help. I just need to have faitht hat all will be well. I think it will be. I have never been in primary before so this is a new adventure but I could already tell today how special all the children are. We are all children of God and all special to Him. .....Wish me luck! ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe you have never been in primary before! I LOVE primary, I would be happy if I always had a calling in primary. Right now I am the 1st counselor, but I really love teaching the kids the best of all, most of them are excited to learn and they already know so much, I am always amazed by them, they really help strength my testimony. Good luck with the baby and nursing, it might just take a few weeks to figure it all out. Sharing time/singing time is a perfect time to nurse just have one of the counselors sit with your class while you are out.
Congrats on your calling. I too love Primary. I promise you will figure the nursing thing out. I had to do it while leading the music for both hours of the Primary. It was hard, but the kids are so fun. I can't believe how much the young kids know about the gospel these days. It is kind of spooky to me that they are so smart. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment