Von is 2 weeks old already! The time is flying by. He is a very good baby and I can't complain. He went to the Dr. yesterday and has regained his birthweight. last week he was 8 14 and yesterday he was 9 lb 10 oz.It has worked out wonderfully having my Mom here because he was born the night she came!! and this month has been a busy one for Brandon at work. She is helping me keep my sanity. Spring break started today and goes through next week. so I asked her to stay another week since Brandon works all weekend too!! She has a lot of fun things planned. starting with a sleepover in her room last night! The kids are loving having her here. I think Gracie is going to go through withdrawls when she goes. It has been fun to have Grandma hold her and play games and read books while the kids had school.
We are excited to see Brandon's parents next month for Easter and Von's blessing. Brandon has almost the whole week off that they will be here so we hope to have a lot of fun!




1 comment:
Can I just say Brandon Jr. He look just like him. What a cute baby. I am soo happy for you guys. I can't wait for you to come home again.
Post a Comment