Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Dining Room

I was looking for a before picture, but couldn't find one. anyway, it had ugly pink curtains and blue flowered wallpaper. Mom made the new curtains and we painted red and tan. I haven't put the pictures back on the wall yet. These pictures don't do it justice! i love it! Thanks mom!





Sweet little Von



one of the many many games of skip-bo played with Grandma.

















8 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

I love love love it!! I've been checking your blog a few times to today to see if you would post pictures of your kitchen!!
That baby Von is toooo precious!

Taylor and Amanda said...

Your dining room looks great! I bet you loved having your mom there to help you out. I've tried calling both you and Brandon a few times since my little nephew arrived, but can't seem to get a hold of you on your cell phones. I LOVE THAT LITTLE PRECIOUS BABY! He's sooooo cute! Can't wait to meet him. LOVE YOU GUYS. Give my nieces and nephews kisses for me. Amanda

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

You must love having your mom there to help out with all the fun projects!! Baby Von is sooo cute, he looks a lot like Shad.

telluride said...

Hellooooo!! :) What a beautiful kitchen!!!! YAY! Can't wait to see it in person :) I can't believe how much baby Von looks like Brandon (and Shad!) ... you are truly superwoman.. congrats! I will keep my fingers crossed about a non-colicky wonderland! MUCH LOVE! xoxo

Eric and Tracey said...

LOVE it!! makes me want to find something to paint.... Perhaps when I get the wallpaper down in my front room.... :) Love those kids!!

Amber Bennett said...

I could squeeze those little cheeks. What a cutie. Love the dining room.

Shay said...

That looks great, I wish I could make curtains!!

Malinda said...

I love your dining room! I've been wanting to do the same thing in ours for a long time. Maybe if I show Nate how good it looks, he will do it for me. Good work!