Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Happy 13th Anniversary
Today marks 13 years since my and Tracey's wreck that almost and should have taken my life. I always stop to think on this day where my life has come and how blessed I feel to have had my life spared. I am so grateful for an awesome hero of a sister who ran a mile barefooted to find help and kept her cool through it all. I am grateful there happened to me an EMT at the house she came to. I am grateful the Drs in the hospital held the priesthood and were inspired to ask Tracey if we were mormons, and gave me a blessing. I am grateful for Brandon who was there every day, he was my everything then, and he is my everything now. He is the reason I keep on keeping on. Also my wonderful amazing parents who have always loved and supported and understood me. This might be more of a journal entry but I feel so blessed today and I need this reminder every year to help me realize what I have. Life. I love my family so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Anniversay. Love you!
I remember that day, and you almost made me cry when I read your blog today. I'm so glad that everything worked out so well and that you are a quality mom with four cute kids. Hurray for Tracey and doctors and blessings!
You totally made me cry! I am so grateful for the many miracles that day and the days that followed!! You are a miracle! I Love you!
I will never forget that day, and having to be the one to tell Brandon about the accident at the pool. Let's just say that I am glad nobody drowned while I was lifeguarding the rest of the day. You and Tracey have always been some of my bestest friends, and I am so glad that we are family too!!!
Post a Comment