Monday, June 15, 2009

random photos

We got a ton of rain last week. I though these clouds looked cool.



my 2 boys









Shad got a hit on his last game. he had hits in the beginning of the season, but the last few he had nothing, so he was happy. He hit like 5 fouls before he hit it for good. He had a lot of fun. He gets his trophy tomorrow. they give all the 8 and under players participation trophies.




on the way to the game.








4 comments:

Ross & Stacie said...

Cool cloud pictures, but just a little scary! And of course your kiddos are always cutiepies.

Taylor and Amanda said...

Hey! Those clouds looked CRAZY! What's up with all the rain? We have been getting a ton in Idaho too. Love the pictures of the kids. Can't wait to see you next week!!! Love you!
Amanda

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

THose clouds are AMAZING. love the photo of your two boys! I miss you and your kiddos!

Jon and Tamara said...

Wow, I like the cloud pictures. Cool storm, but good thing it wasn't the same day as Shad's game. Congratulations, Shad!