Brandon is making a koi pond. he dug it all himself, and put the liner in and the fish. He still needs to do the waterfall and finish the top with more rocks etc, but it is operating and looks great so far. The kids and Brandon got in with the fish the first day with Shad's snorkling gear. The fish didnt even care, they came right up to them. We have 2 medium size fish and 7 little ones.



6 comments:
That is awesome, what triggered that idea. I cannot believe that Shad got in the pond, crazy boy!
well we had one in NY and actually packed our 6 fish along with us in a cooler!! we had the pump plugged in while we drove and took it in to the motels each night. we forgot to plug it in one time when we went to look for houses and they were all dead when we returned...:(
ooops. It's a lot bigger than I had envisioned. Fun! Scary with babies though!! And you have one FAT baby!! :) So cute! I wish we lived closer!!!
Wow that's quite the pond! Good job brandon! I can't believe how big von has gotten. I want to kiss those FAT cheeks!
That is so cool. We used to walk around old palace grounds in Korea and the kid's favorite part was always the koi pond under the bridges. Do the kids watch them everyday?
the kids love to watch them swim, and feed them. there are a couple frogs that have moved in as well.
Post a Comment