Chloe wanted to wear a dress for the last day of school. (which was last Thursday)
Shad's backpack barely survived the year.
my little ones napping on the bed.
I wanted a picture of him in his hoodie towel but he ot grumpy real fast, this is the best one i got.
We found Chloe sleeping like this. It reminded me of a couple oictures of Keri sleeping when she was little. She was probably just too lazy to clear off her bed or something. I don't know. haha.
We got a summer pass to the city pool and went a few times already. We had a BBQ with some friends last week also, and today went to a water party at a friends house also. hopefully I can survive the summer. We have the zoo also for cooler days (if there is such a thing) ;)
1 comment:
Love it!! Your "little ones" are about the same size now!! :) We miss you!!
Post a Comment