Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chloe

I am: good
I think:well
I want: that Dora thing with the magic makeup thing
I have: a doll
I wish: I could have Presley over
I hate: playing with Shad
I miss: Savannah at Watertown
I fear: monsters
I feel: when my friends are touching me at school. They like to play with my hair.
I hear: the dryer
I smell: the air
I crave: ice cream
I search: for my mom
I wonder: if I'll ever like the Wii
I love: my baby sister
I always: love Grandma
I am not: mean
I believe: Mom
I dance: with Maggie
I sing: everything! I make up songs that I love to sing
I don't always: be bad
I argue: with Shad
I write: Gracie's name for her
I win: a baby bottle at the fair
I lose:my doll
I never: ever play with Shad
I listen: to my Mommy
I can usually be found: by Gracie
I am scared of: Monsters-I already said that!
I need: my baby alive doll
I am happy about: Mom


I love you Chloe!!!!!!!
(I guess she wasn't too fond of Shad today);o)

2 comments:

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

I miss your kids (and you). They are so sweet. Funny that Chloe was so negative about Shad but Shad said he loved Chloe. cute.

Eric and Tracey said...

So cute. I should ask my kids. Maybe. . . haha