Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Shad

I am: a boy
I think: of ice cream
I know:math
I want: a tamagotchi V5
I have: privleges to go on the computer or wii or watch TV
I wish: to run around the room all day long
I hate: green beans
I miss: my old tamagotchi
I fear:of bees
I feel: me running
I hear: the TV
I smell: bubble gum
I crave: mac and cheese and chicken alfredo with a little sprinkle of chicken nuggets
I search: for hidden toys
I wonder: about flying in the air like a pokemon
I love: Mommy, Daddy, Chloe and Gracie
I always: play the wii
I am not: a girl
I believe: in the Holy Ghost and Mommy
I dance: with Chloe
I sing: really good
I don't always: drive in Gracie's car or sit on it.
I argue: with Chloe
I write: words
I win: manchala
I lose: my stuff sometimes
I never: eat peas
I listen: to chickachicka boom boom
I can usually be found: in my home in my bedroom
I am scared of: going into a scary TV show
I need: my helpful maze
I am happy about: running and hopping


I love you Shad!!!!!

No comments: