Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our house

kitchen
The girls' room. with a cardboard house...
our boring room. I didn't want to hang many pictures til I figure out what color to paint and get new bedding...

our living room. There are 2 bookcases and another chair you can't see from this angle and about 4 feet of room behind the couch that serves as a hallway.
Dining area
Guest room
kids' bathroom upstairs
Shad's room


5 comments:

Eric and Tracey said...

yeah! I'm so glad you finally posted them. Thanks! Fun to get a "tour". We should plan a painting party huh? Thanks again!

Ker-Dog and the gang said...

It looks GREAT! Thanks for sharing. Love your new dining table.

Shay said...

Your house looks awesome, you need to take a picture of the outside too.

telluride said...

HEY!!! I just wanted to let you know that I posted pics of your "birthday party" on my blog!

www.telluride.wordpress.com

Love ya!
Gretchen

NY House said...

I love all the light through the windows in the dining area. We sure miss you guys. Who built the cardboard house? :-)