Well I tried to do the text first and pictures last but it didn't work, so here is a continuation of pictures from my side of the family. Brandon and scott (my brother) held my mom's tarantula Charlotte! yuck. Tracey (my sister) was a bigger wimp than me and went outside to watch from the window. I guess she didn't trust them.
We had a lot of fun seeing everyone who is within 2 hours drive and thanks for coming to see us!!
3 comments:
I so wish I could have been there! Your kids have gotten so big and are just beautiful!
I'm liking mom's new family room stuff.
I don't know how you could do that drive twice within a few months. I guess I'm not much of a travelor, even if it is a plane. No patience for me. Looks like you had fun though....that makes it all worthwhile. :) yuck to the spider. Andra use to have one of those...I never could touch it.
I so do not do spiders, crazy!!
Post a Comment