How long have you been together? 12 1/2 years.
How long did you date? 1 1/2 years
How old is he? he is a baby-just turned 29-and my big 30 is in 4 days!
Who eats more? Me!
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? He is-by 3 inches
Who is smarter? Brandon-too easy
Who does the laundry? well, if it gets done, I do it.
Who does the dishes? Me and Chloe
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who pays the bills? Well, Brandon brings home the bacon but I pay the bills.
Who mows the lawn? I'd say 70/30 Brandon/Lisa
Who cooks dinner? Me unless it is on the grill
Who drives when you are together? 98% of the time, he does
Who is more stubborn? He is, hands down.;o)
Who kissed who first? That is debatable.
Who asked out who first? I asked him to MORP-girl's choice dance. We've been together ever since.
Who proposed? He did
Who is more sensitive? Me!!
Who has more friends-He does-he always makes friends easliy, but the friends I do have are irreplacable so I am not complaining!
Who has more siblings? I do! I have 6 and he has 4
Who wears the pants in the family? He does. duh.;o)
I tag Shay, Teresa, Keri, and Marianne.
1 comment:
That 1st Morp was more than 12 1/2 years ago wasn't it? Now look at you with FOUR kids! (almost)
Post a Comment