Well, I had an ultrasound about 7 weeks ago and the Dr. said it looked like a boy, then 3 weeks ago, I had another ultrasound and she said it looked like a girl!!! We were confused.
Then today Brandon called and said they were pretty slow at the hospital and ultrasound said they could do one for me, so i went in and sure enough, It IS a boy! most definitely. we are excited!!! not that girls are bad but we are happy to be having 2 of each. and Grandma Dawson already had bought some baby boy clothes!! Shad has been such a good brother to his sisters, it just sucks that that 2 boys will be 8 years apart!! oh well! I am now 21 weeks along and feeling pretty good. I still take my daily nap with Gracie. hopefully it will continue for the next year or so!! my due date is March 12th. It will come quickly. I can't believe it will be November soon.
I also have to brag about our gas prices--2.05 a gallon as of today. it seems to go down every day the last couple of weeks. hopefully it will keep going down til our Thanksgiving trip.
3 comments:
Wuhoooo! So excited for you guys!
I'm so happy for you! Please keep us posted. :-) -Tamara
Awesome, I wanted Tessa to be a boy, but love her so much, good for you guys!! I don't know what your gas is today, but ours was $1.97!! I don't even remember the last time I paid under two dollars!!
Post a Comment